- Startup: Was previously the managing director at high growth ecommerce startup in Latin America. I developed and built out the international business and domestic market working with hundreds of suppliers in the Free Trade Zone of Panama (Zona Libre). I also have consulted and worked with ecommerce companies in Latin America and USA.
- Biz Dev: Worked at SecondMarket, a marketplace for illiquid assets.
- Independent Consulting: Startup consulting for a few companies in the mobile and health spaces.
- VC: Worked at OpenView Venture Partners , a boston based , expansion stage venture firm (was a startup when I joined) that focuses on software, internet, new media. Worked both on the deal side and in the operational arm . My main areas of focus included: ecommerce, mobile, and anything Saas.
- 1st startup: Co-founded DormAid during college. DormAid was a hybrid ecommerce and services company providing college students with various college-related services and products.
- Hedge fund: Value investing at Graham Partners & Brightfield Capital
- Economics nut: I studied ec at Harvard and still read copious amounts of books, blogs, and economic theory.
I am a total nerd .